Become a certified Stand Up Paddling (SUP) instructor, or add new skills and classes to your SUP business.
Membership Application Process: Please pay online, Once payment is processed, you will have immediate access to the members-only portion of the website. Once you've joined you will receive an invitation to join our Members-Only Facebook discussion forum.
Payments with other currencies will be processed at the current exchange rate equivalent to the US membership fee, plus any relevant fees and taxes.
To join or renew online, please choose a membership level below:
ProFor SUP Professionals.
- Official PSUPA Membership and Members Badge + Pro Deals on the Best SUP Equipment and Services + Members Only Newsletter with Insider Advice, Resources, and News + Access to Industry Leaders Shaping the Sport + Private, Members Facebook Community + Be at the Forefront of the Professional SUP Community + Profile in Our Instructors & Guides Directory for Your Business + Access to Professional Certifications with Downloadable/Printable Badges + SUP Business Resources to Help You Start or Grow Your SUP Business + Help Us Shape the Future of SUP
PSUPA IT's OnlyCertified PSUPA Instructor Trainers
- All the benefits of Pro level membership
- Certified Instructor Trainer by PSUPA to perform PSUPA certification trainings
- The additional perks of being an Instructor Trainer
- You are already a Certified Instructor and are ready to step up to become an Instructor Trainer? Contact us »
SupporterSupport our efforts to advocate for and grow SUP!
- Contribute to helping us in grow SUP, develop educational resources and professional training, and engage the SUP community as the sport grows and evolves.
- Everything from the enthusiast membership level is included
- Help Us Shape the Future of SUP You'll be enabling us to do more advocacy for SUP. With your support we'll be able to develop the education and water safety awareness safe and growing even as new types of stand up paddling are pioneered. And you'll be an integral part of our mission to bring the SUP community together.
The community around the PSUPA, the discussions of gear and modalities has been invaluable asset to the building of my business. Rob is always available for Q&A and has a very good read on the industry, including gear, locales and all things paddle. I highly recommend an affiliation with this organization for paddle instructors and anyone wishing to have a deeper understanding of the paddle industry and current trends.
To join or renew by check:
Click here to download our membership application. Please allow at least a week or so for us to receive and process your payment before you receive your membership confirmation via e-mail.
If you have any questions about either payment process or would like more details about membership, please contact us »