Become a certified Stand Up Paddling (SUP) instructor, or add new skills and classes to your SUP business.
Membership Application Process:
Please pay online, Once payment is processed, you will have immediate access to the members-only portion of the website. Once you've joined you will receive an invitation to join our Members-Only Facebook discussion forum.
Payments with other currencies will be processed at the current exchange rate equivalent to the US membership fee, plus any relevant fees and taxes.
To join or renew online, please choose a membership level below:
$ 85 / year
- Official PSUPA Membership and Members Badge
- + Pro Deals on the Best SUP Equipment and Services
- Newsletter with Insider Advice, Resources, and News
- Access to Industry Leaders Shaping the Sport
- Private, Members Facebook Community
- Be at the Forefront of the Professional SUP Community
- Add your Profile in Our Instructors & Guides Directory for Your Business
- Access to Professional Certifications with Downloadable/Printable Badges
- SUP Business Resources to Help You Start or Grow Your SUP Business
- Help Us Shape the Future of SUP.
Flat Water 2, SUP Yoga, SUP River, SUP Surf, Etc...
- *** Must be a member prior to signing up for any secondary certifications ***
- One time PSUPA processing fee for Specialty courses.
- Required for: SUP Yoga, SUP Surf, SUP River, SUP Downwind and all other specialty courses.
- Please contact your instructor prior to paying as some instructors cover this in their course fee.
- ** This cost does NOT cover your instructor's fees
The community around the PSUPA, the discussions of gear and modalities has been invaluable asset to the building of my business. Rob is always available for Q&A and has a very good read on the industry, including gear, locales and all things paddle. I highly recommend an affiliation with this organization for paddle instructors and anyone wishing to have a deeper understanding of the paddle industry and current trends.